Chalet Host Cooking
If you are determined to make you mark in the Ski Chalets this season (and on the slopes!) then our Cookery Course could be just what you need to get you going.
You will be taking part in our Skills for Life course so take a look at the info for that course as well. Check the course details HERE
We'll make sure there will be enough recipes to see you through two weeks of cooking for a chalet of up to twenty guests of all ages without having to repeat dishes - unless you get asked to because the meals are so delicious!
For potential Chalet Hosts the course also includes:
- Food Hygiene information
- Menu Planning and Nutrition
- Information and training in preparing meals for guests who are on special diets for medical or religious reasons
- Costings, Shopping Lists
- Economic Purchasing and Storage.
- Waste Reduction
- Time Saving Tips (Great to help make time for that extra black run!)
- Altitude Cookery Techniques and Recipe Adaptations
- Equipment suggestions
We will also have application forms and information available for ski companies - please ask.